Fire and emergency service organizations are in the process of change assuming many new duties ranging from emergency medical services and hazardous material response to building code management and emergency management responsibilities.
Types of service in this area include:
- Organizational Communication and/or Change Management Programs.
- Personnel and Career Development Programs.
- Staffing and/or Salary - Benefit Analyses.
- Feasibility and Organizational Analyses for Assuming New or Revised Functional Responsibilities.
- Re-organizational Analyses for Expanding/Shrinking Organizations.